Monday, March 26, 2007

23 Days Left

Just in case you are not counting the minutes (as I am!) until my last radiation appointment, I thought I would let you know that I have exactly 23 days and 17 more treatments left until I am done with Phase I of The Bitch Must Go campaign.

As it turns out, a very good friend of mine, Carter Hachman, is getting married in London on the day that I am scheduled to be done with treatment (April 18th). She wrote me today to let me know that the only thing that they planned with the vicar during the whole wedding ceremony is a prayer for me during the prayers of the faithful. She told me there will be 200 people at the wedding and so I should be prepared for a "jolt of love" around 9am PST on that day. I wrote her back and said that "hopefully God has been hearing our prayers all along and the Bitch is well on her way to a lonely tumor graveyard, but just in case, it will be great to have another 200 people sending one last reminder!" In any event, I think that a "jolt of love" will be an incredibly wonderful way to kick off my last and final day of radiation treatment! :)

No comments: