Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pictures





A good friend of mine, Ginna, came up with the fantastic idea of having photos taken of Pete, myself and the boys before I started the chemo and radiation treatment so that we could capture images of our family before life became too crazy. She has a friend, Leigh, who is an incredible photographer and who, after hearing about my diagnosis, offered to do the photo shoot for free. I was completely blown away by the photos that she took and I will be forever grateful to both Ginna and Leigh for capturing these precious moments for us.

If you click on this link, you can view a few of the best photos:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1AbNnDFs3YsXIQ

Once you get on the Shutterfly site, click on "View Pictures" at the bottom of the first page and then click on "View as a Slideshow" on the right-hand side of the second page.

And if you live in the area and want to talk to Leigh about taking photos of your own family, she can be reached at leighjohnsonhouse@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
A number of the photos are truly beautiful. The one of Luke hugging your tummy is amazing!
We all love you and are hoping that today is better than yesterday,
Leah and family

Anonymous said...

Those are priceless! You don't look a day older than you did in highschool!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics Julie! I agree with the above high school comment, you look fantastic!
Kim Widenhofer

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I haven't seen you or the boys in a few years... and I can't believe how bog the boys are and how much you look like a Beczkalo, more specifically, my mom. Even tho she had dark hair, you have the same smile and eyes as her... Makes me very happy to see you and your family :) I miss you all

<3

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Perfect

Mia King said...

We LOVE these photos of you, Pete, and the boys - you are all radiant and beautiful!

Darrin & Darien