Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In My Next Life...

I want to live my next life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension; then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work years until you are young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for high school. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating, room service on tab, larger quarters every day, and you finish off as an orgasm. I rest my case!

(Reprinted from an email that my mom forwarded to me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is FUNNY!

Thanks for sharing.

-TY

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful, Bitch-free day. We love you!
Shan

Anonymous said...

Good for your Mom for passing that along. Some day I will evolve into a very cool person who can say the "O" word.... to myself if not my daughters.

carol duster said...

Diana and Dave are way cool: proof: look at Tami and Julie!!!!