Saturday, April 21, 2007

Feeling Better Already

It's been 3 days since my first phase of treatment ended and I have to say that I am feeling better already. My stomach cramps are much, much better as is the weird hand/foot symptoms that I had. The only really significant symptom I still have is fatigue, but I am not surprised since this is supposed to last for awhile while my body heals. All of my doctors told me that the radiation will keep working for the next few months, so I am beginning to think that many of my symptoms were due to the chemo, which is kind of a bummer since I will need to do chemo again after surgery. Oh well -- whatever it takes!!!

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I am starting to feel better! :)

1 comment:

carol duster said...

The 'www' group that is addicted to your blog holds our breath and prays twice as hard whenever there is a break in the blog. So we are thrilled to hear that you are feeling better already!!! I believe it is further proof of your strength, youth, and good health to pop back so quickly from such an assault. You won that round and the Bitch; well her days are soooooooooo over. Eating fresh fruit and veggies while praying in Colorado, Carol and clan