Monday, April 30, 2007

My Supporters!

For those of you who read the blog comments as closely as you read my blog postings, you will undoubtedly be familiar with the name "Carol" (aka "Carol and clan"). Carol is my father's cousin and she is in the photo above on the left. Carol has been a wonderful source of love and support to me, Pete and the boys ever since she learned of my news and so I am thrilled to have a picture of her to post on my blog!!!

Sitting next to Carol in the photo above is her mom, my Great-Aunt Jo. Aunt Jo is 96-years-old and has the most wonderful sense of humor and love of life that you will ever encounter. We all feel blessed to have her as our role model for aging gracefully! And so between Aunt Jo and my Grandma Connie (my mother's mom), who is 90-years-old and equally feisty and strong, I know for a fact that I inherited some super-duper kick-ass genes that are battling the Bitch like crazy right now!!!

No comments: