Thursday, April 5, 2007

I've Become A Chemo Slug

It's official. I have turned into a chemo slug. I woke up this morning and my mind was saying "Okay, we need to get moving! We need to get the blood circulating -- let's go!" And so I dragged myself out of bed, went upstairs for breakfast, walked Luke to school and then I decided to check email really quick before doing something active. And the next thing I know it's 11am and I am falling asleep at my computer. Now I have no energy for anything and I'm going to curl up and take a nap. Ugh!! I can't wait to have energy back.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Julie,

Fuck "active". You are totally allowed to be a chemo slug. My suggestion is: wallow in it. Lay in bed and weakly call out to Pete, "Pete! Pete! My grapes!" and then make him fan you while you lie on the silken sheets that you made him buy you. Then turn on Bob Barker and call out the prices of the dishwasher and blender while you feed yourself figs and drink Jamba Juice.

Anonymous said...

I was always told, "slow and steady wins the race".

Its ok to be a slug for a while.

Best,

TY

Anonymous said...

Can you see why I married this guy?
Shan

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. The 18th is just around the corner!
Leah