Thursday, May 24, 2007

Master Danadoost

Well, I went to see Master Danadoost (the healer) again today and the experience was equally amazing to last time. The protocol was very similar to last time, minus the intro session in the beginning -- basically a massage-like treatment with lots of talking and instruction around breathing and visualizations. And by the end, I was tingling again from head to foot and I was so light-headed that I had to sit on the edge of the massage table for a couple minutes before I could get up. The only reason that I finally stood up was that I was feeling a bit awkward about continuing to sit there. Unfortunately, I stood up too early and when I took a step towards the door I practically fell over! I literally stumbled straight into the door as though I was drunk and the door knob is the only thing that kept me from falling over. Needless to say, I sat in my car for a few minutes before I felt steady enough to drive home. I really have no idea what he does or how he does it, but the experience is incredible. I guess we'll know in a few days whether it's actually having the desired effect!!

No comments: