Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cutting Room Floor

I just found out that the Good Morning America segment on Dr Rachel Remen aired LAST Thursday. Who knew! And apparently, not only did all of my oh-so-profound-and-witty comments end up on the cutting room floor, but so did the entire interview that they conducted with Dr Gullion about integrated medicine!

DARN, this was suppose to be my big break! Now I'm back to square one on figuring out how to launch my next big career move. Oh well! I still feel flattered that he chose me to participate and, besides, Dr Gullion sent me a certificate for a free "integrative healing service" as a thank you. Maybe I'll be divinely inspired about what to do next while I am getting massaged...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when I looked on line to be sure we had the right time, I saw it aired that morning and we missed it! Well, at least we didn't miss you, since you weren't there. I looked forward to seeing Guillion also since he was my Dr. too. Interestingly enough another neighbor selected Guillion also just this month to follow her treatment. Guess we know something.