Friday, August 31, 2007

To Make Matters Worse...

Okay, so if going through chemo were not bad enough, I am now beginning to break out in little poison oak patches all over my body (worst place is on my lower eyelids!) Ugh!! Ugh!! Triple ugh!!

Poison oak is rampant in our area and so it's fairly hard to avoid, but I have no idea how I got this -- it's not like I have been out taking adventurous hikes lately. I am guessing that my dog or my kids tracked it in somehow. All I know is that the last time I had a major poison oak episode was when I was in the hospital (I had a huge patch on my leg) and I have to say that poison oak is really pretty manageable when you are on a continuous morphine drip! Ha Ha! Unfortunately, that is not the case this time, so off I go to bed with itches all over my body.

No comments: